- Work with Arizona’s Conservation Districts and their partners to find and leverage funding to address Arizona’s highest priority conservation needs.
- Work with the Arizona Conservation Partnership to achieve common goals and objectives, and develop programmatic approaches to meet regulatory requirements.
- Increase the number of Conservation District Cooperators to strengthen the leadership position of Conservation Districts.
- Increase marketing efforts to educate elected officials and the public about natural resource issues, and the accomplishments of Arizona’s Conservation Districts and the Arizona Conservation Partnership.
- Promote sound science based conservation planning as the basis for all financial assistance.
- Improve the capacity of Conservation Districts to fulfill their statutory responsibilities by increasing training, funding, and support staff.
- Encourage state and tribal legislators to provide funding and administrative support for Conservation Districts that will allow them to fulfill their statutory authorities and responsibilities.