DRAWING VIDEO WILL BE POSTED EVERYDAY BETWEEN 10:00 – 11:00 AM! CLICK THIS LINK TO WATCH! https://www.facebook.com/aacdcalranch2019gunsplusraffle/ SEE WHO THE LUCKY WINNERS ARE!
- June 14th – Todd Haas of Willcox, AZ wins the Ruger AR-556 Robins Egg Blue Cerakote Rifle.
- June 13th – Matt Kile of Eloy, AZ. He is the winner of the 20 gauge Mossberg Shotgun with a Pistol Grip, 10 boxes of Buckshot, 2 boxes of Heavy Game Load, OTIS Patriot Series Cleaning kit, and a Plano Ammo can.
- June 12th- Frances Perkins of Winslow, AZ. You’re the day 12 winner of the Glock 19 Gen5 9mm pistol!
- June 11th- Jeff Byrd of Yuma, Az is today’s winner!!! He won a Ruger 22-250 Rifle, 3 boxes of Fiocchi Ammo, a Plano Ammo Can, and an OTIS cleaning tool!
- June 10th – Dan Hicks of Las Cruces, New Mexico. You’re the winner of a Smith & Wesson M & P 380 Shield EZ and Lockdown Handgun Vault!
- June 9th – Alisha Phipps of Cortaro, AZ. You won the 12 gauge Pointer shotgun!
- June 8th – Wiley “Gene” Moreman of Willcox, AZ. You’re the winner of ATN Binos and Simmons Laser Rangefinder!
- June 7th – Richard Tanaka of Yuma, AZ. You’re the winner of the Savage Axis II 25-06 Rifle Package which includes an ammo can, two boxes of Hornady American Whitetail Ammo, and an Allen Rifle bag!
- June 6th – Dane Palmer of Yuma, AZ. You are the winner of the Benelli Nova 12 gauge package!
- June 5th – Richard Sims of Caldwel, Idaho. You won the Marlin 30-30 Lever Action Rifle!
- June 4th – Brad Hamner of Yuma, AZ. You won the Glock 19 Gen 5 Package!
- June 3rd – Anita Waite of Kingman, AZ. You won the Ruger 10/22 Takedown Magpul Package!
- June 2nd – Kyle Kuechel of Yuma, AZ. You won the Ruger AR 556 Robins Egg Blue Rifle!
- June 1st – Duncan Fisher of Parker, AZ. You won the Taurus Spectrum Yeti Cooler Prize Pack!
To support Conservation Districts in providing conservation leadership and education, and in addressing local conservation priorities in partnership with landowners, federal and state agencies, tribal & local governments and other partners.
Arizona’s Conservation Districts and their partners provide leadership to achieve significant measurable accomplishments in natural resource conservation